We have a number of rules in place to ensure that you enjoy your Poker with us. To find out more about the rules we have, simply click on the options below:
Can I have more than one Poker account?
Yes. However, you may only use one account for playing in a game or tournament. You are not allowed to play from different accounts in the same game or tournament. You are also not allowed to share any account with a friend.
Any breach of this rule will be taken very seriously and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the site. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What is collusion and how do you protect me from it at the Poker tables?
Collusion is cooperative behaviour with another player, in order to gain an unfair advantage over the other players at the table. Examples include betting or raising for the benefit of a partner holding a strong hand or sharing information about private hole cards. Collusion is strictly forbidden under any circumstances.
We have implemented several systems to ensure the highest level of fairness in our Tournaments. Every Poker hand is monitored by data-analysis algorithms in real time, to identify potentially dishonest behaviour. If we detect a risk of cheating, the system will raise an automated alert with our Poker Security Team, who can investigate within minutes.
Long term, we also use sophisticated data-analysis techniques to recognise statistical anomalies and any patterns that seem suspicious. We use special software tools to support these investigations.
What is your policy regarding third party software in Poker?
While playing Poker, it is prohibited to use any third-party software that gives a player an unfair advantage over others in any way. This includes but is not limited to: Holdem Manager, Poker Tracker, Poker Office, Holdem Genius, Poker EV, Poker Edge, Spade Eye, SharkMate, Holdem Spy, Hand HQ, CardAnalyzer, Preflop Autofolder, and others.
What is chip-dumping in Poker?
Chip-dumping is a form of Collusion. This is the practice of deliberately losing chips for the benefit of another player. Chip-dumping is strictly forbidden along with other forms of Collusion.
Any breach of this rule will be taken extremely seriously and may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the site. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
What is your cardroom code of conduct?
This is a set of rules that we have in place for all members, to ensure everyone has a pleasant, fair experience.
- Courteous behaviour and sportsmanlike conduct is expected from all players.
- Harassment of other players is forbidden and will not be tolerated.
- Each player may have only one Bally Casino account and may only play using that account. If you hold accounts with any other websites of the Gamesys Group that offer linked poker, you can only play using one of these accounts in each tournament.
- Don't discuss a hand until it is over (mentioning folded cards or possibilities while the hand is in progress is not allowed).
- The use of third-party software to gain an advantage during play is prohibited.
- Chip-dumping (deliberately losing a hand in order to transfer his chips to another player) is not allowed.
- Playing in a manner that favours one opponent over another (including 'soft playing') is not allowed.
- Collusion between players, by sharing hole card information, co-operative betting, or by any other means is strictly forbidden.